Sunday, October 16, 2011

Thank you, I'm Healing Nicely

Ann - 10-16-2011

Thanks for all the get well wishes.  They are much appreciated.  It has now been almost 1 1/2 weeks since my accident on October 6.  I am well on the road to recovery.  I'm doing small projects everyday.  Mostly cleaning up stuff I hate to do like hem a pair of wool pants which have been hanging near my work table for almost 3 years.   Besides the outside pile of stuff 'to do', I also have lots inside.  I'm doing a BIG clean-up a little bit at a time.  Tripping and falling face first is not fun. 

As a creative person, I am always starting projects.  Unfortunately, once the project is solved or in a semi-finished state, it is put on a pile to finish because I have another idea to explore.  Does anyone else have this problem? 

However, my walk ways are getting clear!  I plan to keep them that way.

Enjoy the Journey,
ann

PS.  I also donated a LOT of UFO's to our recent Guild Auction.  Raising money while clearing out seems like a wonderful idea to me.


No comments: