Tuesday, July 30, 2013

14 More Name Tags

Newest Name Tags
 
My name tags are starting to become popular.  This is exactly what I wanted to happen.  Because I got a few books of sample fabrics, no two will be exactly the same color.  Also, they may be personalized with pins.  The inside is a thick iron on fabric stabilizer.  The back is primed canvas. This doesn't ravel easily.  It also makes a nice finish.
 
I am learning how to sew the edges + + + make free hand button holes for the holders.  There was a gadget that came with my machine for making button holes.  However, it was big and 'I was never going to make button holes', so I put it some place for safe keeping.  It is so safe, I can not remember where it is.
 
My studio is almost done.  Hopefully, I will find it during the move.  At the moment, I have bits and pieces of things all over the house.
 
 
This is seventy numbers 49, 50,51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 and 62.
 
For more information on "seventy", please see the post below.
 

2 comments:

Susan Lenz said...

Hi!
My Dad told me decades ago that the surest way to make a million dollars (or a billion considering inflation!) was to invent the name tag that people really wanted to wear. We still laugh about it. Both of us are still trying to come up with a patentable idea ... but you just might have landed on it!
Thanks for sharing!
Susan

Aimee johnson said...

I really appreciate your hard work and intelligence. The Idea you used made you earn and successful also. Great post.

business name badges