Sunday, July 28, 2013

Chemo Quilts = 2 more

Chemo Quilt #3

Chemo Quilt #4
 
These quilts have a few wrinkles because they were in a pile to be delivered.  I realized when I saw them, that I had not posted either one.
 
Both have a musical theme.  My problem was that my musical fabric was dark.  Therefore I added some bright colors to liven it up.  Of course I also added a few corduroy squares.
 
I really like this pattern for these theme quilts because it lets me use what ever size fabric I have collected.  It doesn't matter if they are all the same pattern because they will go to different children.
 
I also used colorful backing flannel.  I have NO clue about what teens like, so I hope someone will pick these quilts.  There were created with LOVE and given with JOY.
 
This is seventy numbers 47 and 48.
 
For more information on "seventy", please see the post below.
 
 
 

3 comments:

Cathy Perlmutter said...

Ann, before I started reading your text, I looked at those quilts and said, "Syncopation!" Though simple, they are definitely syncopated in an interesting way! How wonderful!

Andrine said...

I think these are interesting and will help distract people undergoing chemo treatments.

Sherrie Spangler said...

Making chemo quilts is such a nice thing to do. Thanks for sharing.