Monday, June 1, 2009

On Point

The colors [one color and the rest neutrals], in this little quilt reflect the Fast Friday Fabric Challenge for May. The size is to meet the requirements of the 'Little Gems' sale that will go on in August. The proceeds of this sale will go towards establishing a Guild Museum and Gallery in York, England. If interested in learning more, try this link.

http://littlegemquilts.wordpress.com/

So far they only have one quilt from the USA. Perhaps you might have time to make a contribution. I'm sure it will be appreciated.


This is a new product I tried. It makes a bead on the fabric. I was hoping it would block the ink. Unfortunately, as you can see it didn't work well for that. It is easy to use and guarenteed permanent color.

"On Point" is approximately 8.5" x 11.625". As you know, if you have followed this blog for a while, I LOVE ballet. Now I'm just an observer and recorder, but I still love that mode of expression.
I can still remember my first time in toe shoes. Surprisingly they really didn't hurt much. However, they were very awkward to walk in. I am continually amazed by the beauty and grace of ballerinas.

1 comment:

Linda B. said...

I belong to the little gem team and I can't tell you, how much your contribution is appreciated - many thanks