Sunday, August 7, 2011

FFFC 59 = days 2 and 3

August 6, 2011 Wet Painting

August 6, 2011 Dry Painting

August 7, 2011 Wet Painting

I painted this in the morning.  Hoped that it would dry and I could add more paint later in the day.  No, it is still wet.  Not sure when this will dry as it has been raining all day and more tomorrow.  Not sure how much I'm progressing.  However, I find I get a real HIGH from painting.  Even though it is not exactly the vision in my mind, I am noticing how much I enjoy the process.  After all, it is the Journey that is most important, not the end.

I need to order more paints.  I'm still looking at what is available.  Will definitely order tomorrow.  Need the paint!  Having too much fun not to continue.  Any suggestion about where to order fabric paints is very much appreciated.

2 comments:

Sherrie Spangler said...

My favorite source for fabric paints is www.dharmatrading.com

They have everything for fabric artists and a wonderful catalog that tells how to use everything. Very friendly over the phone, too, if you have questions.

Judy Ferguson said...

I am doing more painting on fabric also. I like to buy the little liquid acrylic paints at the hobby store and mix a little textile medium in with them. They work quite well. No need to order.