Monday, October 27, 2008

The Changing Face of Alzheimer's in Blue

Once again I'm trying to do 2 things at once. The FFFC [Fast Friday Fabric Challenge] this month is Color Concept: Monochromatic + perspective. My theme for the year is people, so this is a BIG challenge for me. We were to pick our favorite color [purple for me] and then develop a perspective using our theme.
The first photo shows the paper print of my face; the second shows the fabric print. Quite a color shift. Therefore, instead of purples, I worked with blues in creating my challenge piece. Not yet quilted or finished. Now it is just up for comments. I will quilt and finish it to send to the Alzheimer's quilt sale. I'll post again when it is finished. Just wanted to show the difference in color between paper prints and fabric prints.

No comments: